More than just an IP Codec!
The Tieline ViA remote codec is ideal for sports remotes or radio shows on the road with more options than competing codecs:
- Non-technical, simple-to-connect touch screen; connect up to 3 announcers
- Supports bidirectional stereo, 2 x mono, or stereo & separate mono communications circuit
- Stream live, record and play audio files from playlists
- Up to 7 IP interface options, plus ISDN options
- Battery powered with free Fuse-IP Bonding and SmartStream PLUS redundant streaming software
The TielineViA is a favourite of Radio Broadcasters for outside Broadcasts (Remotes) or Sports Remote (two or more people) with stereo program and separate mono IFB communications.
Tieline ViA provides you with the technology to go live where no broadcaster has been before, and make it simpler. ViA delivers 6 IP interface options, making it simpler to go live than ever before.
Connect over IP with dual Ethernet LAN ports, or 2 USB modems, or an internal LTE module, or use built-in Wi-Fi. There’s no need for an external Wi-Fi modem and you can connect to access points in seconds. Stream using a cell-phone Wi-Fi hotspot, or connect to hotels and other public Wi-Fi access points using the integrated web-portal in a snap!
Insert an optional ISDN module and the codec is instantly transformed to connect over alternative network transports. This means you can configure primary and backup connections over different network transports as required, or use them as your IFB circuit.
Stream, record & play
Stream live audio and view and manage recordings, create playlists of local and imported files, then control playback routing to encoders and analog and digital outputs. Produce & record your own broadcast quality podcasts to removable media
ViA delivers all the flexible transport options you would expect from a professional codec. Select wired or wireless IP options, or connect over ISDN
The color touch screen has menus designed to provide a familiar and intuitive user experience, similar to using a smartphone. Navigate and configure settings with the touch screen, or use front panel navigation buttons - the choice is yours. Adaptive light-sensor controls ensure the screen is readable in even the toughest light conditions
Power on the GO!
A rechargeable Lithium-ion smart battery delivers up to 6.5 hours* of broadcast time. Extend battery performance with features such as screen sleep time-out, screen brightness controls, plus automatic low battery power saving measures.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and an integrated web portal expands your connection options from access points in hotels, fast food chains, or even a smartphone’s Wi-Fi hotspot. Add Wi-Fi access points in seconds and stream program audio or your IFB circuit
Dual Cellular USB Modems
ViA supports many pre-tested cellular USB modems out of the box. Insert a modem into a USB port and you're ready to go live in seconds! Bond data from modems with Fuse-IP, or use 2 modems with SmartStream PLUS dual redundant streaming
Route any input to any output
ViA delivers the ultimate in flexibility by allowing any input to be routed to any output using the simple touch screen Matrix Router. The codec also supports saving, renaming and loading custom matrices. Customize Cue and Talkback functionality to easily route communications audio locally, or to the studio.
SmartStream PLUS redundant streaming
Connect two inexpensive IP links to codecs with SmartStream PLUS and stream simultaneous redundant data streams from different IP interfaces to deliver seamless redundancy when streaming over IP.
Need Support or Frimware updates? GO HERE
- Dimensions: 7 11/64” x 3 5/16” x 8 15/32” 182mm (W) x 84mm (H) x 215mm (D)
- Weight: 1.62 kg (with battery)
- Power: Li-ion internal battery or External 12VDC 3A Power Supply.
- Operating temp: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Humidity: 15% ≤RH ≤80% (0 to 35°C/32°F to 95°F), non-condensing
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack RRC2057: 7.5 V, 6.4 AH, 8A; Fast charging; 240g
- 82mm (W) x 84mm (H) x 215mm (D)
- Battery Operation: Up-to 6.5 hrs*
- Battery Storage Temp: Max: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) Recommended: -20°C to 25°C (-4°F to 77°F)
- Battery Charge Time: At max charge current < 4hrs at 25°C
- Battery Life expectancy: Minimum 300 charge/discharge cycles as per manufacturer’s charge/discharge specifications
Buy your Tieline ViA Portable Outside Broadcast Codec from your Tieline specialists in Brisbane Australia - Totally Technical!
For more detailed information about the Tieline ViA Portable Broadcast Codec, please visit the manufacturer's website.
|Tieline IP Audio Codecs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Totally Technical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.